Today on the feast of Corpus Christi, I spent some time with the youth group at Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Inspired by the poem of St. Teresa of Avila, in groups of 5 they answered the question Christ has no body now but yours. How can YOU be Christ’s body now on earth? in 140 characters or less. Their messages will be sent out from our diocesan twitter account to encourage others, especially other young people, in their discipleship.
Christ has no body now but yours. How can YOU be Christ’s body now on earth?
- We are Christ’s body on earth when we let others lean on us, when we give fully of ourselves for others #Godslove #Christsbody
- Make a difference. Being a part of church. Love others. Respect others. #blessed #grateful #OLPH #Godisgood
- Be compassionate and patient while loving others unconditionally. Love ourself because Christ is in you. Serve others as you would the Lord.
- I will be Christ’s body on earth by helping a stranger or a friend when they are in need like if they lost a valuable item or just give them your time.
- I will be Christ’s body on earth by playing sports with my friends after a long day at school or work to help them relax. #Jesus #life
- Our mouths to pass the message. Our hands to spread the kindness. Our hearts to care for each other. Our feet to walk the path of Christ. #Jesus<3
- Mouth: Pass the message. Hands: Spread the kindness. Heart: To care for each other. Feet: To walk the path of Christ.
- Feeling gratitude. Chillin’ at my church on a beautiful Sunday. #feeling blessed #loved #happy #smile #summer #thanks #godisgood #Christ #Saviour